Monday 30 November 2020

Curvy Christmas Card

Curvy Christmas Card 

Hello Crafters,

Today i'd like to show you how I made this card.



I've used the Curvy Dies and Curvy Christmas Photopolymer Stamp set along with other items listed below.  This card is landscape orientation.

  1. I took the Gold Card Base and burnished the score line to make it nice and crisp.
  2. Then I measured and cut Brushed Metallic Cardstock to approximately 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
  3. Using my chosen Curvy Die I aligned it straight across approx 2" from top horizontally then ran it through my Die Cutting Machine.
  4. I placed the pieces in position on the card base and decided how much of a centre panel I wanted to have, in this case it is 1", I then trimmed any excess from top panel to give a small border around card base.
  5. I placed my two gold panels together as one piece, inside Embossing Folder and ran it through Die Cutting Machine.  That way my embossed pattern aligned and flowed as one image when separated.
  6. I then dry fit the pieces again to check for any further adjustments.
  7. Using a pencil, I put a small mark on the card base where my top panel ended and my bottom panel began and removed the embossed pieces to one side.
  8. Using the Embossing Buddy, I patted my card base to help remove any static or fingermarks.
  9. Then inked the Snowflake and Merry Christmas stamps with Versa Mark Ink and stamped the sentiment just a little left of centre and stamped snowflakes to left and right as desired.
  10. Heating up my heat tool for a few seconds, I then moved the heat tool across the embossed images until they became shiny.  
  11. Once embossed images were cool, I adhered my two panels into place above and below the embossing.
That's it, my card was complete.  I didn't decorate the inside of the card, as I prefer to wait until I can personalise it if I wish.

Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my post today, please leave any comments below and if you try out my card, please post a picture of what you have done, I'd love to see it.

Links to items used to make my Curvy Christmas Card:

There are several options available to order from my on-line shop. 

 If you click on the Item Links below it will take you to directly to the items.  

Option 1     

Purchase the Variety Bundle - https://www.stampinup.uk/products/quite-curvy-variety-bundle-(english)?demoid=5043137

The Variety Bundle is only available to purchase until 4th January 2021.  

It includes:

Curvy Christmas Stamp Set, 

Quite Curvy Stamp Set, 

Curvy Dies

 48 sheets of 6x6 Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper.

Option 2

Quite Curvy Bundle - https://www.stampinup.uk/products/quite-curvy-bundle-(english)?demoid=5043137.  

It includes:

Quite Curvy Stamp Set

Quite Curvy Dies

Other items used to make this card.

Gold Card & Envelopes - https://www.stampinup.uk/products/gold-cards-envelopes?demoid=5043137

Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder - https://www.stampinup.uk/products/evergreen-forest-3d-embossing-folder?demoid=5043137

Brushed Metallic 12 x 12 Cardstock - https://www.stampinup.uk/products/brushed-metallic-cardstock?demoid=5043137

Gold Embossing Powder - https://www.stampinup.uk/products/stampin-emboss-powder-gold?demoid=5043137






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pansy Petals Birthday Card Hello Crafters Today I'd like to use some of the elements from the stunning Pansy Petals Suite (155810). This...