Friday 23 April 2021

Hand Penned Card.



Hi Crafters,
This card was so quick and easy to make, yet so beautiful.
I wanted the Designer Series Paper from the Hand Penned Suite of Products to take centre stage on my card today. It is so pretty and fresh looking, the last thing I wanted to do was cover it up.
Really quick and easy to make with just a White card base, Pale Papaya matte, Hand Penned DSP and Pale Papaya Ribbon and some elements from the Hand Penned Memories and More Cards.

I did plan to make this a portrait card, but, I forgot to check the direction of the DSP pattern before cutting it, but it turned out to be a happy accident as I really like the landscape orientation.🤭🤗. I really hope you like it too.

If you'd like to see more products available in the upcoming Stampin' Up! 2021 -2022 Annual Catalogue - let me know, I'll be happy to send you a free catalogue if you live in UK, France, Germany, Netherlands or Austria. All I ask is that if you are interested in placing an order or if you have any queries, then please place them with me as your UK demonstrator.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my post today.

Val 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pansy Petals Birthday Card Hello Crafters Today I'd like to use some of the elements from the stunning Pansy Petals Suite (155810). This...